Tuesday, May 8, 2007

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god!!!! found this clip on You tube, this is unacceptable! Oh my god!!! If anyone figures out what the cop is saying let me know please. I'm so sorry for this. I am copying this on a cd and handing it to the ministry of interior myself, let's see what they think.



http://youtube.com/watch?v=LO4Txj3VmAs




On a different note, but just as sad.... and i blame the parents completely because nannies are not suppose to raise our kids, they are hired to help the mom and to babysit and not be the only care taker.






http://youtube.com/watch?v=jVuYpgl7rKc



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------




Personally, when my daughter was born I made many mistakes while handling her, I needed to make these mistakes in order to learn how to become a mom and how to adjust and bond with this new (most rewarding) job. I can't imagine what it would be like if the nanny made the mistakes I made..... sent back to the recruitment agency? deported? jailed?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot access the first clip, it was blocked by my ISP.

It is sad to think that some nannies are really terrible, OMG, I am thinking of my child now, I think it's better to enrol him in nursery class instead. :(